The eComm Site Merchandising Intern will assist in coordinating the online catalog, site taxonomy, category pages, product detail pages, digital content assets, associated products, and on-site search results.
- Participate in business process enhancements, including process design, testing, and change management training to support the Merchandising, Site Merchandising and Operations teams
- Determine what attribution is necessary to optimize filtering.
- Make sub-category navigation recommendations seasonally. This would encompass competitor analysis, attribution process and accuracy, weekly attribute reporting, filter and sub-category test proposals and recommendations based on test results.
- Identify and leverage category business opportunities based on industry and product trends, competitive research and consumer demand to ensure competitive advantage in the eCommerce market
- Currently enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor’s degree program in Management Information Science or Business Administration with a concentration or interest in systems management or Information Technology
- Strong computing skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet applications
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams, while operating independently
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Experience in retail is a plus
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment