The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will assist and support the Recruiting team with the administration and coordination of recruiting related functions for the Support Center and Field. This position will perform recruiting tasks, including but not limited to: updating job descriptions, coordinating job postings, researching/sourcing candidates, managing the background/reference check process for multiple Recruiters, and scheduling/coordinating interviews. Extensive work will also be done in maintaining the internal posting process, maintaining the employee referral program and obtaining/tracking applications.
- Post new open position descriptions on appropriate internal and external sites for the Support Center and Field.
- Update designated reports for the Support Center and field, to include the weekly Open Job Report and other TA metrics.
- Research and identify appropriate candidates for open positions.
- Conduct reference checks for potential candidates on an as needed basis.
- Manage the Employee Referral program.
- Coordinate the completion of all new hire background checks while maintaining confidential/sensitive candidate information; and correspond with our background check vendor regarding additional information as needed to determine expected return dates and accuracy.
- Coordinate interviews with hiring groups including routing schedules and resumes, making travel arrangements and gathering interview feedback.
- Assist with planning and preparation of recruiting fairs and events.
- Compile and distribute monthly email communication regarding newly opened positions to company.
- BA degree or the equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 1+ years of experience in a professional office setting.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Prior retail experience preferred.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work with and influence senior management.
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment.