Assist with all functions in the construction/facilities department including, invoice reconciliation, data entry. Manage work flow for maintenance issues and bid process.
- Receive and distribute store maintenance needs in a timely matter to vendors.
- Maintain detailed and accurate notes on all maintenance issues in share point.
- Set up projects from scopes of work, to bid process, to completion in detail.
- Review lease language for warranty and landlord responsibilities on work requests.
- Assist department with special projects as needed.
- Maintain and distribute multiple reports.
- Maintain construction/maintenance files for stores.
- Reconcile and prepare invoices from Vendors and Contractors for payment.
- Follow up with direct contact to store sand vendors for back up and verification that work was performed on invoices.
- Negotiate credits with Vendors and Contractors on discrepancies of time and materials if necessary.
- Reconcile with Accounts Payable for discrepancies on invoices.
- High school diploma required
- One+ year related experience
- Prior retail experience preferred
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment