Assist with all functions in the construction/facilities department including, invoice reconciliation, data entry. Manage work flow for maintenance issues and must be able to work after hours/ 2nd shift 50% of the time.
- Receive and distribute store maintenance needs/after hours calls in a timely manner to vendors.
- Maintain detailed and accurate notes on all maintenance and after hours issues in accruent and provide guidance on dispatching calls properly.
- Complete Lightbulb and Ballast orders and maintenance of the survey.
- Compile a life safety master list for all known inspections including Emergency Lights, Fire Alarm Monitoring and Backflow preventative maintenance.
- Compile weekly Construction Development report and distribute as required.
- Accruent maintenance including facility updates and Landlord contact information
- Maintain construction/maintenance files for stores.
- Assist with making phone calls to stores to either troubleshoot or follow up on work that may have been completed.
- Reconcile and prepare invoices from vendors and contractors for payment.
- Follow up with direct contact to stores and vendors for back up and verification that work was performed on invoices.
- Weekly updating of HVAC and Deferred reports.
- High school diploma required
- One+ year related experience
- Prior retail experience preferred
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment