Overview: The Product Technician Coordinator will provide general support to the Technical Development Team by performing routine fitting support tasks to help facilitate fit sessions, processing comments and organizing samples.
- Maintaining a solid understanding of Product Development needs and managing daily communications and expectations
- Recognize and address performance issues, with effective solution-based ideas
- Take detailed pictures and notes during the fit sessions for Technical Developers reference.
- Manage and organize Fit, Pre-Production, and Top of Production samples and closets for the department.
- Support department workload by assisting other Technical Developers or Product Coordinators as needed.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, organizing and sending/receiving packages.
- Update team on new product for the stores by producing reference guides
- Communicate daily with internal and external departments/ vendors
- Must have an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Fashion Merchandising preferred
- Experience in the fashion industry with knowledge of various fashion terminologies is a plus
- Must have basic computer skills in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of fabrications and trim
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-motivated with attention to details
- Ability to adapt well to change, multitask and work in a fast-paced environment