Responsible analyzing store selling trends and allocating product to support sales and inventory targets.
Works cross functionally with merchandising, planning and visual to ensure the assortment meets strategic
• Analyze size selling and recommend pack sizes to service customer demand
• Develop Allocation strategies for replenishment, fashion and seasonal product. Identify store
outliers and recommend corrective actions
• Create assortment plans ensuring choice counts and depth support store needs and strategic
• Initiate conversation with management and cross functional partners to provide recommendations.
• Support Field Teams through Top Store Company initiatives and ongoing analytics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain/Logistics or related field
• Previous retail experience preferred
• Strong analytical, prioritization, interpersonal and planning skills
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal and problem solving skills
• High proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
Software Powered by iCIMS