The HRIS Intern assists the HRIS team with the testing and administrative tasks involved in transitioning to the new Applicant Tracking software. As an HRIS intern, this team member helps our HRIS team members with several tasks, including data validation, system testing, and data analytics.
This is a paid internship (40 hours per week). The duration of the Summer Internship Program is approximately 12 weeks beginning in May 2019.
- Assist with the ATS transition projects
- Assist the HRIS Analyst with data validation
- Assist the HRIS Analyst with troubleshooting system issues
- Update and maintain spreadsheets
- Assist with system testing as needed
- Complete a collaborative group project and presentation of a business initiative
- Assist with reporting and analysis of HRIS metrics
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Impact you’ll make:
- Work with HRIS team members to support system changes/upgrades which includes, but is not limited to, testing scenarios, and validating outcomes
- Compile and analyze data and prepare reports to support business initiatives
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle data with extreme confidentiality
- Experience with ADP preferred, but not required
- Must be enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university, preferably in Junior or Senior year; Human Resources or related Business major strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability, prior retail experience a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Excel, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams, while operating independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt well to change in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment