The Manager of Training and Development will be responsible for leading the creation, deployment and continuous improvement of training programs. The incumbent will also set assessment metrics, evaluate progress, and help create long-term career plans within the organization.
- Growth. Build programs and presentations that help drive performance and further careers.
- Innovation. Do new things. Read/research/investigate and bring new topics to the business.
- Passion. Our people are passionate and engaged. Help others learn and share that passion.
What will I do as the Manager of Training & Development at rue21?
- Develop, design, and execute training curriculum, courses, materials, and related L&D activities for rue21 Support Center, Distribution Center and stores.
- Facilitate training programs using skillful application of adult learning theory.
- Build partnerships to support the business through learning, performance and talent management.
- Support Talent Management and Organizational Development activities including Succession Planning, Career Pathing and Onboarding.
What will be expected of me?
- Create and manage leadership development programs.
- Broad thinking and perspective of current learning and development trends.
- Strong execution by leveraging learning platforms best suited for adult training & development needs.
- What new ideas can you bring to our team?
What do you need from me?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
- 4+ years prior relevant work experience in training and leadership development.
- Previous experience in an OD/Talent Management or HR Generalist role preferred.
- Experience designing, delivering and managing employee development programs.