We’re looking for someone who is a problem solver, a data junkie and loves to help people. As an HRIS Coordinator at rue21, you will assist the HRIS Analyst with maintaining the HRIS, Benefits, and Applicant Tracking Systems. We’ll count on you to support, test, analyze and resolve problems related to our HR Systems as well as recommend process improvements and create new reporting and analytics strategy to help solve HR issues.
What will I do as an HRIS Coordinator at rue21?
- Be an Innovator: You will recommend process improvements and deploy solutions, as well as develop user requested reports for HR data and make recommendations for new reporting and analytics strategy to help solve HR issues.
- Be a Partner: You will provide customer service and support to system users regarding system navigation, system availability, system access requests or problems, query creation, and data set-up concerns.
- Be a Data Analyst: Audit employee data and ensure integrity and accuracy within all Human Resources
- Be a Problem Solver: Provide support for HRMS including, researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solution or alternate methods to meet requirement objectives
What do I bring to the table?
- You’re a visionary-- you see opportunities and are constantly finding ways to improve.
- You have a high sense of urgency and a keen eye for detail
- A positive outlook— you’re a motivator, someone who constantly fosters innovation and encourages feedback.
- You love helping people—someone has a question, you’ll find an answer.
What do you need from me?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 0-1 years' experience in HRIS, preferably in retail
- Strong ADP technical expertise preferred
- Knowledge of Store, DC and Office operations preferred
- High degree of proficiency in Excel
- Highly detailed oriented
- Growth. We continue to grow our business and our merchandise categories, which creates many ways for you to advance.
- Innovation. We believe in changing things up, encouraging creativity and thinking “outside–of–the–box.”
- Passion. We love what we do and strive to be the best every day. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference and own your career path.