We are constantly evolving — and you have the potential to play an important part in our growth.
We are looking for people who have a point of view, start trends and bring energy to everything they do.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Click column header to sort
The Benefits Coordinator will oversee day-to-day operations and administration of Benefits, communication and rue21’s Wellness Program, while providing constant communication and superior customer service. The Benefits Coordinator will support the Support Center, Distribution Center and Field while complying with Federal, State and Local Laws as well as Company Policies and vendor contracts.
The Benefits Specialist will oversee day-to-day operations and administration of benefits for specialty areas. This role will provide constant communication and superior customer service regarding benefits orientation & enrollment, COBRA administration, Leave of Absences, and Compliance & Reporting. The Benefits Specialist will support the Support Center, Distribution Center and Field while complying with all Federal, State and Local Laws as well as Company Policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Daily administration of the company’s health and welfare plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, COBRA, ACA, or any company benefit plan offerings.
- Coordination and administration of the company’s leave of absence programs including FMLA, Non-FMLA Leave, Leave and other forms of Leave.
- Administers leaves as an accommodation and partners with key business leaders in the organization to ensure compliance, open communication during all ADA requests/accommodations.
- Coordinates the enrollment of rue21 employee associates in various company benefits and assures the timely review and processing of information related to benefits enrollments, deductions, coverage amounts, qualifying events, and other coverage related information.
- Coordinates with Payroll any Team Member benefit deduction variances.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all benefits and leave information in the HRIS Benefits systems, and AbsenceSoft Tracking System.
- Assist rue21 associates with benefits information and all questions and claims ensuring timely completion of necessary paperwork and maintenance of Benefits records.
- Collaborate with the necessary internal and external customers on leave issues, investigations, claim status and appropriate rights and responsibilities.
- Receive, update, reconcile and forward all vendor billing reports and check requests for payments to the Sr. Manager of HRIS & Benefits for final review and approval.
- Deliver benefits presentations during orientation and annual open enrollment meetings.
- Updates, maintains the various benefit communications and guidelines.
- Maintains close communication with rue21 associates regarding insurance changes and educate associates on utilization of health coverage, leaves and other benefit related items.
- Creates payment authorizations related to benefit(s) plans and submits them for approval.
- Work with high volumes of confidential information in a professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required; PHR/SPHR certification and/or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designation preferred
- 2-3 years’ Human Resources experience within benefits administration and/or workers compensation role
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of state and federal benefit laws and regulations
- Prior HRIS reporting experience
- Prior experience with ADP EV5, and ADP HWSE preferred
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook) & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Results Orientation: demonstrates the ability to consistently deliver business results by meeting deadlines and achieving goals
- Communication: effectively conveys information and ideas in concise and meaningful exchanges through written and verbal communication
- Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops relationships and encourages idea-sharing that facilitates the accomplishment of goals
- Initiative: proactively seeks opportunities to work outside of job scope to assist department or cross-functional team and demonstrates the ability to go beyond what is required to achieve goals
- Personal Adaptability: demonstrates the ability to embrace change and effectively adjusts to new or altered processes within the business environment
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the day-to-day activities and administrative operations of the HR department. The HR Coordinator will support HR initiatives and projects and represent the HR Department internally and externally, requiring a high level of composure, flexibility and proven customer service skills.
The Accounts Payable Associate will perform daily functions including processing invoices, performing check runs or accruals, and filing documents to ensure vendors are paid accurately and efficiently while ensuring company policies are met.
The Sales Audit Associate is responsible for recording and auditing the daily store sales and corresponding revenue collection. Detailed responsibilities include the auditing of POS transactions, store deposit validation and inventory tracking. This position will also be an integral part of the bi-annual store inventory process by reviewing inventory reports and making adjustments as necessary. Other accounting duties may be assigned as necessary.
The Payroll Representative will handle the data-entry and processing of bi-weekly payroll for assigned stores, communicate with stores and field management regarding issues and changes, and adhere to set deadlines while upholding accuracy in all processed information.
The Onboarding Specialist will handle the data-entry of on-boarding new associates along with entering change of statuses, employee discount cards and filing. This position will entail timely communication with store operations and field management regarding issues and adhere to deadlines while upholding accuracy in all processed information.
The Site Merchandising Associate controls the web enabling, categorization & sort order of our ecommerce product catalog. The Site Merchandising Associate will review merchandise presentation on site to ensure categorization, imagery, & copy are accurate. They will also ensure all content and marketing efforts linking to the homepage and landing pages provide a seamless customer shopping experience and drive conversion. They will coordinate all daily activities and processes necessary to maintain and enhance the online catalog, site taxonomy, category pages and product detail pages to drive product conversion. This person is a hard-working self-starter who works well with cross functional teams.