We are constantly evolving — and you have the potential to play an important part in our growth.
We are looking for people who have a point of view, start trends and bring energy to everything they do.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Click column header to sort
The Art Director will work to ensure consistency in art direction, design and branding, as well as create a cohesive relationship between visual and written creative concepts. This person will develop strategically inspired and creatively led cross-channel ideas from concept to fruition, conceptualizing, executing and designing creative projects that drive and support the brand vision. This person will elevate and evolve the brand aesthetic, turning concepts into well executed campaigns for print and digital mediums, and will play a leading role in overseeing and executing brand creative for all channels.
The Creative Director will provide leadership, creative direction and inspiration to rue21. This role will lead design and execution of all marketing needs for the brand. The Creative Director will be responsible for seasonal campaign development, photo art direction, window and in-store signage, direct mail, print advertising, and store-related design needs of rue21 and rue21.com.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with Senior Graphic Designer concepting and designing in-store and digital campaigns, packaging, and advertising materials that creatively and consistently reflect the company's fashion-forward brand identity. A substantial degree of creativity is expected. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work within tight deadlines, are key attributes of this position.
The Marketing Coordinator works as a go-between Project Managers / Inner Office Project Owners and Creative. Your primary mission is to ensure all projects and inventory are completed at or above expectations, on time and within budget. You are collaborative, confident, resourceful, and can multi-task to ensure a smooth workflow.
The Production Assistant will provide in-house production support to our graphic design, brand marketing and brand photography teams. The Production Assistant will be responsible for producing print-ready files and managing preflight/prepress processes for creative materials.
Responsible analyzing store selling trends and allocating product to support sales and inventory targets.Works cross functionally with merchandising, planning and visual to ensure the assortment meets strategic direction.
The Merchandise Coordinator will support the assigned Buyers and Assistant Buyers with purchase order (PO) entry/maintenance, vendor communication, and sample management.
As a Planning Analyst you support the achievement of company objectives and financial goals through deep dive analysis and formulation of insights and recommendations
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will assist and support the Recruiting team with the administration and coordination of recruiting related functions for the Support Center and Field. This position will perform recruiting tasks, including but not limited to: updating job descriptions, coordinating job postings, researching/sourcing candidates, managing the background/reference check process for multiple Recruiters, and scheduling/coordinating interviews. Extensive work will also be done in maintaining the internal posting process, maintaining the employee referral program and obtaining/tracking applications.
- Post new open position descriptions on appropriate internal and external sites for the Support Center and Field.
- Update designated reports for the Support Center and field, to include the weekly Open Job Report and other TA metrics.
- Research and identify appropriate candidates for open positions.
- Conduct reference checks for potential candidates on an as needed basis.
- Manage the Employee Referral program.
- Coordinate the completion of all new hire background checks while maintaining confidential/sensitive candidate information; and correspond with our background check vendor regarding additional information as needed to determine expected return dates and accuracy.
- Coordinate interviews with hiring groups including routing schedules and resumes, making travel arrangements and gathering interview feedback.
- Assist with planning and preparation of recruiting fairs and events.
- Compile and distribute monthly email communication regarding newly opened positions to company.
- BA degree or the equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 1+ years of experience in a professional office setting.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Prior retail experience preferred.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work with and influence senior management.
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment.
The Accounts Payable Associate will perform daily functions including processing invoices, performing check runs or accruals, and filing documents to ensure vendors are paid accurately and efficiently while ensuring company policies are met.
The Onboarding Specialist will handle the data-entry of on-boarding new associates along with entering change of statuses, employee discount cards and filing. This position will entail timely communication with store operations and field management regarding issues and adhere to deadlines while upholding accuracy in all processed information.
The Sales Audit Associate is responsible for recording and auditing the daily store sales and corresponding revenue collection. Detailed responsibilities include the auditing of POS transactions, store deposit validation and inventory tracking. This position will also be an integral part of the bi-annual store inventory process by reviewing inventory reports and making adjustments as necessary. Other accounting duties may be assigned as necessary.
Our eCommerce Photo Stylist will assist with the on-figure PDP (Product Display Page) styling being produced in our in-house eCommerce photography studio for rue21.com. This individual will collaborate with our lead stylist and photographers to ensure the right presentations for our brands are created based on our product assortment and current industry fashion trends.
The Category Manager is responsible for partnering with Merchandising + Planning teams to develop an online merchandising strategy that aligns with company and eCommerce initiatives to achieve sales, gross margin and inventory turn plans. The category manager will also partner with Digital Marketing + Site Merchandising to deliver a website experience that is cohesive with the brand image, drives the right traffic to the site & meets conversion plans. This role will manage all categories within a division. Building and managing relationships across cross-functional areas is key to the growth and success of the business. The Category Manager is responsible for insight into site merchandising strategies of competitors as well as providing guidance and direction to the teams in terms of online only promotional strategies, developing strategies to accelerate slow selling product and building a merchandise mix that will optimize the eCommerce business. The Category Manager will provide guidance on site content/creative, taxonomy/navigation and site pages for desktop and mobile devices. The Category Manager will provide guidance to the email channel in terms of product, promotions and key marketing initiatives (clearance events, online only events).
This role is responsible for all site and advertising copy. The Content Manager is highly involved in the complete marketing process, from value proposition and positioning to messaging, external communications and understanding the competition. You’ll help define how we tell the rue21 story, working to expand and grow a loyal consumer base. You’ll be expected to be a doer as well as a thinker, who is deeply rooted the products but can elevate the functional products to tell a compelling customer champion story. The Content Manager's purpose is to write well-organized, engaging and persuasive copy for various marketing communication elements and campaigns that support rue21 business objectives of raising brand awareness, driving sales, and increasing store traffic.
The Manager of Studio Photography will be responsible for developing and maintaining photography standards for all studio based photography and ensuring that other photographers are trained and consistently adhering to set standards. The Manager of Studio Photography will also photograph still-life, laydowns, tabletop and on figure product on a daily basis and collaborate with the team to ensure deadlines are met on a consistent basis. This position will also be responsible for file management, equipment maintenance and studio upkeep.