Click column header to sort
The Graphic Designer will work closely with Senior Graphic Designer concepting and designing in-store and digital campaigns, packaging, and advertising materials that creatively and consistently reflect the company's fashion-forward brand identity. A substantial degree of creativity is expected. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work within tight deadlines, are key attributes of this position.
The Print Marketing Coordinator will support the brand by building, planning and executing all print related projects. They will work cross-functionally with creative, merchandising, store operations, and other internal partners to deliver brand right marketing campaigns on time and within budget. In addition, the Print & Product Marketing Coordinator will continue to develop any product tags and labels to elevate the brand.
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will support rue21’s brand through concept creation and design. This position will be responsible for giving art direction for print campaigns, creating in store collateral, packaging, and advertising materials that will creatively and consistently reflect the Company's brand identity. This position requires a creative candidate able to see a project through the design lifecycle for all of our print packages.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist will build, implement and manage digital strategies and goals through online marketing executing innovative marketing plans. This role will monitor and track utilization, performance, and traffic analytics to optimize keyword and other online marketing efforts. They lead online marketing efforts in multiple digital channels and are integral in promoting and growing the brand. The ideal candidate is creative and passionate, regularly generating new ideas to develop and grow our brand and community. He or she is also adept in building relationships both internally - working closely with the marketing, merchandising and product teams - as well as with online partners.
Responsible for analyzing store selling trends and allocating product to support sales and inventory targets.
Works cross functionally with merchandising, planning and visual to ensure the assortment meets strategic direction.
The Pricing & Promotions Analyst supports company financial goals through flawless execution of promotions and perms, report creation and maintenance, and analysis and validation.
As an Associate Planner you will work closely with the Buying, and Allocation teams to develop and review assortment plans and manage OTB strategies. This role works as an integral part of the Merchandising and Planning and Allocation teams by identifying risks and opportunities and making recommendations to ensure that we are maximizing the profitability of the assortment.
As a Merchandise Planner you will work closely with the Buying, and Allocation teams to develop and review assortment plans and manage OTB strategies. This role works as an integral part of the Merchandising and Planning and Allocation teams by identifying risks and opportunities and making recommendations to ensure that we are maximizing the profitability of the assortment.
Primarily responsible for the identification of theft and fraud incidents through the interpretation of exceptions identified by the Loss Prevention Exception Reporting Software. This includes high-risk POS transactions, cash variance tracking, credit and gift card fraud, and all transactions that unnecessarily erode profit margins. By extension, the responsibilities will include reviewing store operating documents to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Exception Based Reporting
- Utilize exception reporting software to identify fraud, internal theft, and operational deficiencies
- Utilize POS exception reporting results to build investigations for the LP Department.
- Identify trends (by cashier, store, district, region, etc.) through transaction analysis to identify high risk behaviors
- Adhere to and abide by all company policies and procedures
- Assist in creation of training materials to promote awareness of policies and procedures
- Provide recommendations for possible solutions to minimize risks within operational areas
- Responsible for data Integrity
- Responsible for performance and alignment within Focus loss prevention database
- Issue and manage logins and passwords to Focus loss prevention database and supporting systems
- Produce, add, edit and distribute "Core" reporting to the RLPM’s and DM group
- Conduct training on the Focus loss prevention database application
- Manage and conduct analysis on Control Points and Value Added Adhocs
- Consult with and provide analysis to Sales Audit and store operations teams on investigation status
- Responsible for customization of Focus loss prevention database exception reporting to fit the needs of the business.
- Investigations – day to day responsibility for electronic investigations, including researching Point of Sale fraud, performing integrity interviews via telephone as necessary. Maintain absolute confidentiality before, during, and after all LP investigations.
- Shrink Analysis – analyzing store shrink results and drawing correlations to audit scores, external incidents, internal incidents, trends by merchandise category, geographical trends, etc.; provides consultation and analysis to management with respect to these issues.
- Case Management – Responsible for ensuring that all cases comply with case reporting standards, will assist in building an effective case reporting system.
- Restitution – tracking and reporting of all dollars recovered from incidents of employee theft
- Civil Recovery – responsible for working with the Company’s Civil Recovery vendor to help ensure money is being recovered as necessary.
- Audit Reporting - develop and maintain a reporting system for store audits, provide audit result reporting to the field team, identify trends in audits scores, provide correlation to shrink results, ensuring compliance to audit guidelines and requirements as determined by the Loss Prevention department.
- Administrative Functions - as determined by the Director of Loss Prevention, to include but not limited to assistance with the target store program, shrink initiatives, EAS maintenance, researching technology, Shrink Link, rue Source, vendor contact, maintain hotline, etc.
- Metrics – track and report on RLPM metrics on a weekly basis and create subsequent management recaps.
- Manage Restitution and Civil Recovery – main point of contact in the collection of restitution from internal cases, to include working directly with ex-employees to ensure required funds are submitted timely. Also work in conjunction with collection vendors.
- Manage Target Store Program – ensure that target stores are submitting necessary information as determined by the program, monitoring and tracking DM and RLPM commitments to the program.
- Manage the Loss Prevention Hotline – gather hotline information and distribute cases to the responsible RLPM. Follow up with the LP group to ensure all hotline investigations are closed within a 14 day period. Manage the awards provided for information received via the hotline.
- Store Operational Audits/Visits - Travel on occasion to stores and perform audits to identify possible operational deficiencies, assist with investigations, or to train various field personnel.
- Experience with XBR, Aspect, Agilence, Aptos/Epicor LP, a plus
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Ability to work varied hours/days according to the need of the business
- Strong initiative to conduct research and identify problems
- Ability to analyze shortage and other trends to build predictive shrink models
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- One+ year experience in Operations
- Prior retail experience preferred
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the day-to-day activities and administrative operations of the HR department. The HR Coordinator will support HR initiatives and projects and represent the HR Department internally and externally, requiring a high level of composure, flexibility and proven customer service skills.
The Onboarding Specialist will handle the data-entry of on-boarding new associates along with entering change of statuses, employee discount cards and filing. This position will entail timely communication with store operations and field management regarding issues and adhere to deadlines while upholding accuracy in all processed information.
The Senior Payroll Representative is primarily responsible for accurate and timely processing of Support Center, Distribution Center and Field Management payroll. In addition, ensure the accuracy of payroll tax filing, reporting and compliance with government agencies and third party vendor.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for exempt and non-exempt Support Center, Distribution Center and Field Management employees
- Administer the company’s current timekeeping system for non-exempt Support Center and Distribution Center associates
- Maintain accurate record of employee benefit hours and provide balances when requested
- Provide support to Department as needed during store payroll processing
- Assist Management with internal and external audit compliance
- Reconcile quarterly and year end detail and process adjustments as needed
- Work with management to balance and distribute W-2 forms
- Provide support to the Payroll Department in the areas of payroll taxation and set up internal audits to verify accuracy
- Research outstanding payroll tax issues and respond to employee tax questions
- Update unemployment rates from each state to ensure correct rates are used in payroll processing
- Verify agency notices sent to third party vendor have been resolved
- Complete any new store set up as needed, including any required state and local taxes
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and/or 3+ years of payroll tax work is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong Knowledge of payroll and payroll taxes (federal, state and local)
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment, specialty retail preferred
- Experience with HR and Payroll systems, preferably ADP Enterprise V5
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel
- Ability to work both independently and in a team oriented environment
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
The Staff Accountant provides support to the Accounting Department in the areas of account analysis and monthly reconciliations, general ledger management, journal entry postings, corporate forecasting and budgeting as well as special projects as assigned.
The eCommerce Analyst will be responsible for converting business intelligence data into meaningful and actionable insights. Based on data gathered through web analytics tools, research, and collaborative business partnerships, the eCommerce Analyst will determine business drivers and trends while developing recommendations for improvements.
The Sr. Manager Consumer Insight and Analytics will guide the digital organization’s use of data and measurement to drive the business, inform the strategic roadmap, support the product development team and guide operations teams. This individual will lead the analytics team to drive digital analytics and digital testing and optimization. This role and its direct reports will be responsible for providing business and technical end-users with predictive and data models. This team will measure progress and success against key initiatives from a quantitative and qualitative perspective. The Sr. Manager Consumer Insight and Analytics will be responsible for reporting and analyzing multi-channel marketing campaigns to determine opportunities to increase efficiencies and maximize return on marketing investment. This individual will be responsible for establishing baselines in a marketing test and learn culture, reporting on marketing program measurement and effectiveness, assessing marketing and business opportunity and understanding and communicating cross-concept and omni-channel customer insights. The ideal candidate will have the strategic, creative and analytical skills needed to connect quantitative data to insights that will drive and change our marketing activities across all channels. This role reports to the Senior Director Digital Marketing and will work with a cross-functional team to identify the top customer experience drivers, frame and execute analysis on the key strategic questions for customer experience to inform priorities, and measure impact from customer experience investments.