We are constantly evolving — and you have the potential to play an important part in our growth.
We are looking for people who have a point of view, start trends and bring energy to everything they do.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Click column header to sort
The Creative Director will provide leadership, creative direction and inspiration to rue21. This role will lead design and execution of all marketing needs for the brand. The Creative Director will be responsible for seasonal campaign development, photo art direction, window and in-store signage, direct mail, print advertising, and store-related design needs of rue21 and rue21.com.
The Marketing Coordinator works as a go-between Project Managers / Inner Office Project Owners and Creative. Your primary mission is to ensure all projects and inventory are completed at or above expectations, on time and within budget. You are collaborative, confident, resourceful, and can multi-task to ensure a smooth workflow.
Responsible analyzing store selling trends and allocating product to support sales and inventory targets.Works cross functionally with merchandising, planning and visual to ensure the assortment meets strategic direction.
As the Inventory Analyst Intern, you will assist the Inventory Planning team with assorting, allocating and analyzing sales trends by store. You will visit local stores and partner with field teams on product needs. You will collaborate with the Supply Chain and other cross functional partners to creatively solve problems. By the end of the internship, you will have a solid understanding of the Inventory Analyst role as well as career paths within Merchandise Planning & Allocation.
This is a paid internship (40 hours per week). The duration of the Summer Internship Program is approximately 12 weeks beginning in May 2019.
The Merchandise Coordinator will support the assigned Buyers and Assistant Buyers with purchase order (PO) entry/maintenance, vendor communication, and sample management.
As a Merchandise Planner you will work closely with the Buying, and Allocation teams to develop and review assortment plans and manage OTB strategies. This role works as an integral part of the Merchandising and Planning and Allocation teams by identifying risks and opportunities and making recommendations to ensure that we are maximizing the profitability of the assortment.
The Claims & Compensation Specialist will oversee day-to-day operations and administration of specialty areas. This role will provide constant communication and superior customer service regarding Workers’ Compensation & Customer Accident claims, Safety, and Compensation. Will support the design, administration and communication of Compensation Programs.
Workers’ Compensation/Customer Accidents/Safety:
- Receive Workers’ Compensation & Customer Accident claims, manage communication to all parties, and monitor claims progress to resolution
- Educate management team regarding proper processes and procedures
- Coordinate and construct acceptable modified duty programs with Associates, store management and insurance carrier; manage health progress of associates towards recuperation
- Maintain Associate Workers’ Compensation files and modified duty reporting
- Administer work-related Leave of Absences in accordance with applicable laws/regulations/Company policies/procedures
- Follow up on late and/or incomplete paperwork; while ensuring legitimacy
- Provide requested insurance carrier information to health facilities
- Prepare wage statements for Insurance Carrier
- Prepare and distribute Accident Trend Reporting
- Complete annual OSHA reporting and submission
- Complete OSHA reports, complaints, etc. and correspond with DOL representatives
- Oversee legal activities i.e. lawsuits, attorney representation, attend hearings, complete interrogatories, partner directly with 3rd party attorney’s, etc.
- Oversee WC state required postings at all locations
- Point of contact for Safety issues. Oversee Company programs/policies/procedures. Provide recommendations on modifying existing or developing new programs.
- Coordinate Fire Drills at Support Center location
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as Company policies/procedures
- Perform other duties as required.
- Review/follow up on Store Associate pay increases via Employment Status Change Forms
- Administer Federal, State & County Minimum Wage increases and changes to current Associates
- Prepare and provide promotion, wage change, title change letters, etc. as requested
- Support the annual Performance Review process and merit increases
- Assist with completion and submission of annual Compensation survey’s
- Calculate Field bonus programs and payouts. Provide program analysis as requested.
- Complete annual Occupational Employment Reporting
- Ensures compliance with FLSA, DOL, federal, state and local regulations regarding pay and compensation
- Other Compensation projects & duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Solid technical knowledge and experience with Excel
- Prior retail experience preferred
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the day-to-day activities and administrative operations of the HR department. The HR Coordinator will support HR initiatives and projects and represent the HR Department internally and externally, requiring a high level of composure, flexibility and proven customer service skills.
The Accounts Payable Associate will perform daily functions including processing invoices, performing check runs or accruals, and filing documents to ensure vendors are paid accurately and efficiently while ensuring company policies are met.
The Onboarding Specialist will handle the data-entry of on-boarding new associates along with entering change of statuses, employee discount cards and filing. This position will entail timely communication with store operations and field management regarding issues and adhere to deadlines while upholding accuracy in all processed information.
The Payroll Representative will handle the data-entry and processing of bi-weekly payroll for assigned stores, communicate with stores and field management regarding issues and changes, and adhere to set deadlines while upholding accuracy in all processed information.
The Director of Consumer Insight and Analytics will guide the digital organization’s use of data and measurement to drive the business, inform the strategic roadmap, support the product development team and guide operations teams. This individual will lead the analytics team to drive digital analytics and digital testing and optimization. This role and its direct reports will be responsible for providing business and technical end-users with predictive and data models. This team will measure progress and success against key initiatives from a quantitative and qualitative perspective. The Sr. Manager Consumer Insight and Analytics will be responsible for reporting and analyzing multi-channel marketing campaigns to determine opportunities to increase efficiencies and maximize return on marketing investment. This individual will be responsible for establishing baselines in a marketing test and learn culture, reporting on marketing program measurement and effectiveness, assessing marketing and business opportunity and understanding and communicating cross-concept and omni-channel customer insights. The ideal candidate will have the strategic, creative and analytical skills needed to connect quantitative data to insights that will drive and change our marketing activities across all channels. This role reports to the Senior Director Digital Marketing and will work with a cross-functional team to identify the top customer experience drivers, frame and execute analysis on the key strategic questions for customer experience to inform priorities, and measure impact from customer experience investments.
The Manager of Digital Media will oversee strategy and execution of the paid search channels. This leader should have a command of media strategies and tactics met with the ability to understand and analyze campaigns, platforms and connect in other media touchpoints.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for strategic oversight of the rue21 email marketing program, as well as for the tactical and day-to-day operations of the program. The incumbent will collaborate with relevant stakeholders on email content, providing feedback and guidance grounded in performance data, and will work alongside the customer insights team to optimize send cadence and segmentation. The specialist also be responsible for the execution of daily email sends, from monitoring creative requests through the design pipeline, to coding and QA’ing emails. The role will also assist in producing analytics and insights that can be immediately actioned to continue optimization of our email program.
The ideal candidate must be able to quickly respond to requests for information, must have a strong sense of urgency, and must be able to quickly course correct in an environment that changes rapidly. The ideal candidate will have experience in leveraging data to inform optimal email segmentation and messaging cadences throughout the customer journey, and will have experience implementing changes to an email program based on analytical outcomes. The incumbent must be able and willing to roll up their sleeves, coding, QA’ing, and optimizing email content as well, even on short notice.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will build, implement and manage digital strategies and goals through online marketing executing innovative marketing plans. This role will monitor and track utilization, performance, and traffic analytics to optimize keyword and other online marketing efforts. They lead online marketing efforts in multiple digital channels and are integral in promoting and growing the brand. He or she is also adept in building relationships both internally - working closely with the marketing, merchandising and product teams - as well as with online partners.